- Daily Patient Registration
- Answer Phones
- Greeting and Queuing Patients Arrival
- Inputting Patient Demographics
- Pre-registering/Registering patients.
- Preparing charge tickets for patient appointments.
- Confirm patient appointments
- Mail out satisfaction survey
- Checking out patients, follow-up appointments
- Schedule appointments for patients with other physicians, fax appropriate medical records.
- Collecting copays and balances.
- Upkeep of lobby area (coffee)
- Work with Administrative Assistant in completing any other duties. Will need to be cross-trained with the Administrative Assistant.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified, but shall not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to the position.
A. High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
B. Computer skills.
C. Medical practice experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Click the button below - This will direct you to the application page.
Type "MTS" under the "Keyword" field
Click "Search Jobs"
Find the Job of interest